Thursday, August 23, 2007

"Walang tibay na maaasahan!"

It's been featured in the news (again and again):


Crocs and the dreaded escalator.

Lumang istorya na 'to eh!

Why can't parents learn from the previous incidents? Scraped rubber plus injured toes and for some, thank-God-my daughter was wearing socks. Yes, it's indeed light & comfy but do these kids give a damn? Look Ma, me no kalyo!

They're amazing to look at with all the vibrant colors and the add-0ns. However, how many times do parents have to sacrifice their child's safety before they take precaution? Then, they bark and bark afterwards. Well, some are too preoccupied in that they leave their kids unattended. Going with the trend doesn't really pay. Can't you read the safety sign that you have to always hold children's hands on escalators and do not permit them to sit or play on the steps? Or better yet, take the lift and avoid using these shoes whenever you go malling.

I don't know but I never liked these clogs. Maybe for walking along the shore I may try 'coz your feet are unconstrained.

My only question is: breathable or not breathable? I'm ashamed to ask those in possession hehe..

If given the choice, Crocs or Havaianas?

hmm...Spartan na lang dear!


PS: Well, I'd still go for Birkenstock =)

2 comments:

Alternati said...

hehehe... I wouldn't e surprised if crocs suddenly come with a plastered warning like "This is Hot!" (or something) on coffee paper cups.

(I love how your font size became smaller toward the end... hehehe... ut I do agree with you there. :D )

En said...

haha! true! perhaps something like:
Caution: Crocs chomp the toes sporadically.
Purchase at your own risk =)