Sunday, August 12, 2007

Malay at Paki

TV sucks, i.e., if u have to deal with news abt stars, starlets, politicians, Angel Locsin, Angel Locsin and Angel Locsin. It's what Pinoy reporters are good at - make fire out of two polished pebbles. Do you really need to highlight someone's everyday activity? Hello? As if she wasn't doing that when she wasn't a star yet.

Hear ye! Hear ye! I'm taking the lift. Can someone document it please? If I were you, come up to Baguio and you'll receive the cold treatment you've been longing for. We, the inhabitants, don't kiss stars' ass really. I dare you ask anyone.

Yes, they're none of my damn business. And it's not anybody's business either. But since this is my blog and I can say anything and everything. *harhar*

Hmmm...gutom lang yan Eileen. Chips to the rescue! FYI, this has been my addiction lately. Try nyo!

No comments: