Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Left out

Whilst everyone, my friends, countrymen & foes, are updated with news and current events. I seem to be quite "isolated" from all that's happening less the chance of being spoon-fed. My world apparently is revolving only around Kimi. How long? I don't know. =) Still adjusting maybe..

There are times I merely rely on news via the grape vine. Well, I don't care if they're authentic or not. News kahapon, modified lang ngayon para may mapag-usapan, db?. Besides, issues are all whirlwind. I am more concerned I guess on the weather changes. It's more alarming than discovering the Marine beheaders or GMA's SONA. I can't even figure out whether it's a Monday or a Tuesday if not for the never missed Fear Factor, Maximum Exposure, World's Amazing Videos or Ripley's.

The shift from being a workaholic to a homebody had been drastic that I find it so difficult to assimilate it. *sigh* Neither did it transform me to becoming a couch potato nor a bookworm. A staggered time won't do the trick.

If only I could turn back the clock...I would.

...on 2nd thought.

2 comments:

The Nashman said...

You should read the papers to Kimi everyday....

En said...

naku, baka magka-ADHD sya pag narinig nya mga balita dito ;p