Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Passing time

Now I have more time to watch, may it be old or new films. Not the so-so serious ones 'though coz such need uninterrupted attention. They can wait when Kimi's already in deep slumber and when Hubi is able to sub. Thanks Thanks to Media Gate! =) Of course, this is possible while babysitting and nursing a tennis elbow, a condtion that I consider a withdrawal symptom of karyotyping. *sigh* =) It has never left me even after therapy, hot compress plus layers and layers of Bengay.

Even if I salivate for the most recent flicks, I cannot just step out, buy tickets + popcorn and fatten my eyes. If moviegoers could withstand Kimi's yelling power then yes. Good thing movies are readily available in cyberspace. Shhh...syempre bawal ang piracy ek ek!

The ones I really like are not visible yet (Shrek 3, Oceans 13, The Simpsons). I don't know if we have insufficient knowledge on which other sites to access. Some showcase them upon searching but tend to be fake after downloading. They're just make believe. Sayang naman ang bandwidth..tapos buburahin lang din pagkatapos!

Downloading has been slightly slower now. May aberya daw sa Indonesia, Taiwan or somewhere. Hmmm...OR the absence of seeders that's why.

Anways, there's no need to rush. I can definitely wait for I am already and proudly a certified home body.

Wait! But I once said, 2 years ago, that I will always be Eileen the career woman. I guess I am just on an indefinite leave or still the same, only with a little twist: Eileen the career womom.

*sigh*

.. still assimilating.. still assimilating (the neverending story..bow!)

No comments: