Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sepia

Every weekend I look forward to bringing Kimi at home to spend time w/ my parents too. There are 2 sides of the coin & mahina ang kalaban. Each side absolutely wants to savour his innocence. Had I produced twins, then we wouldn't swing ala pendulum. Siguradong hating kapatid *kidding*

It was raining the whole time, only weaker 'though. Still I can't help but feel gloomy. 1st, the weather and 2nd, this old photograph on display at home. The framed pic had been there eversince yet it only caught my attention last Friday.

I was staring at it for a while. *enter senti music*


Suddenly I realized how fast the years go by. Me and my Kuya are no longer kids. We've aged. We now have our own kids to "whip/whisk/fold", assuming the role of parents. (wow, I am indeed!)

I can remember the time when we used to fight like aso't pusa by harshly banging throw pillows at each other and I end up crying afterwards. Eileen = loser :) That was like 20+yrs ago. Hmmm...will Kimi & Bettina follow our footsteps? I guess not. They'll have to resort to a virtual rather than physical game for sure.

The memories are definitely for keeps and the picture too. All I have to do is reminisce. *sigh* Good thing the photo is still intact despite the creases.

To photoshop or not to photoshop? Nah..

..authenticity..authenticity

No comments: