Monday, August 27, 2007

Starry, starry Night & Day

I spent my Saturday watching, watching and watching plus coffee and munching in between and babysitting of course. No thanks to Media Gate 'coz there's cable ch.35 to thank this time.

From morning 'til night I was able to see 5 films showing. I stood by 2 films only 'though: "Right at your Door" and "Half Light".

The rest are quite "b-o-r-i-n-g": The DaVinci Code, Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire and The Hills Have Eyes. "Boring" meaning they're not DVDrip kaya malabo pati audio, not worth it. ;p

Both movies are not starssss studded like Oceans 11,12,13 or Mano Po 1-7, however, the twist and turn make up for it, therefore, suspense full. The mood, the setting - very tricky!

I'm not sure if others will like it; I definitely do!

Just a precaution: I'm not a movie critic okey?

..yikes! hanggang 5 lang pala ang Mano Po, just confirmed the day after ;p

2 comments:

...sommer... said...

...uuuy, pede na ulit sya magcoffee!!;)...

En said...

yupyup!! with free flowing milk pa *joke*