Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Bitch is back

Fox, Hubi's Siberian Husky is definitely enjoying motherhood just like me. She appears to rear her puppies extra, extra carefully for fear of detachment later on. Mothers, indeed, sometimes create an imaginary shield to protect their babies. They will do anything & everything to keep their property protected to the point of appearing selfish, that is. Well, she will have no choice since 1 pup equals big buck$$$$!! *wink*

I am just jealous for she can nurse her pups without any hassle. "Breastmilk is still the best for babies", I agree. As for me 'though, I'm drought-stricken but still struggling. *sigh* Not all are blessed anyway. What's important is I'm doing my part despite the "disability". A little understanding & less pressure from outside can already comfort me.

"The Bitch & the five 3-wk old Pups"

3 comments:

The Nashman said...

akin yung brown

Alternati said...

asa ka Nash... nareserve ko na. :P

En said...

pag pakyaw..12K =)pero birth certificate lang ang meron, wala pang passport..kaya Nash di pwedeng sumama sa yo

yup..1st come 1st served ;p