Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm a little teapot, Short & stout...

...Here is my handle
Here is my spout.

When the water's boiling
Here me shout.
Lift me up
And pour me down.


Pregnancy has truly made a difference in my lifestyle. As the weeks go by, I'm becoming more & more restless and more & more. I can't even stand staying in front of the PC and update my blog even for only a few minutes. Looks like my brain cells, too, have been flushed down the drain along with my vomitus. I have high tolerance, but for now, I am having a damn hard time. The cramps, the back pain, headace and the morning/afternoon/all-day/anytime/anywhere sickness. Or are some of these symptoms already a marker of reaching "The New Age". I am really struggling. *sigh*

For the past days, I, too, had been sorting out my clothings since my tummy has been increasing & increasing in size. Only 2 roomy pants left could fit me...I think . The rest is history. I am not even sure if I would be able to go back to my size now after the Labour of Love. *huhu* Salvation Army, hello? I'm still in denial. My clothes have not been pre-shrunk that's why. =)

Anyways, just for the record, this is Eileen's first time to wear....*ta-daaaa*

...palaki ng palaki pa!

No comments: