Saturday, November 11, 2006

Eileen = O.A.

Is there something wrong with the pictures OR only my eyes playing tricks on me? I dunno about you but I feel sad upon staring at the images. *sigh* WHY???

Notice that the cup isn't empty.

What can you see inside? Water! Water! Water! ...plain ol' water!

H+H+O = H2O *boohoo*

Aren't mugs made for Coffee, just like boots are made for walkin'?

Grrr! I've been cursed for 9 months! ..make that 8 months. =)

For a while, I felt like my world stopped from spinning around after having known bout the goodnews. Doomsday has come! I had to give it up. IT = coffee = kape = caffeine (and any consumable, for that matter, with a trace of it). FYI, I'm addicted to anything (minus Coke) with caffeine & Hubi can attest to that. Although, there isn't any strong evidence that drinking coffee while pregnant is a mortal sin unless overdone.

Therefore, the million dollar question is:

Do I have to give up caffeine now that I'm pregnant?
According to BabyCentre: "Not necessarily. You can still enjoy your favourite caffeinated drinks as long as you don't overdo it. Guidelines issued by the Food Standards Agency recommend that women have no more than 300mg of caffeine a day while pregnant. This is equivalent to three mugs of instant coffee or six cups of tea or eight cans of cola per day. Although moderate amounts of caffeine are
unlikely to harm you or your unborn baby, some women choose to cut out caffeine completely."

Oooh..There's, indeed, light at the end of the tunnel. *grin* Hmm...but then, I would rather not jeopardize my situation just to feed my (selfish) urge. Better to be safe than sorry. Besides, I don't feel like drinking coffee yet. Perhaps, this could be a phase of the 1st tri when you become a little fussy on what you take in.

Come 4th month, I am not sure if it would still be the same. Can somebody just hand me over a caffeine patch please? The dark side might take over you know. *wink*kidding*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okey lang yan basta patikim-tikim, my bestfriend was cycling till her 8 month and did lots of walking. when little princess came out, it was so quick and painless.

and, you can still have sex up to 8 months!

En said...

OOPS! i guess i am an exception to the rule. Lucky Her (your friend)!
Delikado daw sa case ko eh...preciousness *sigh*