Monday, November 13, 2006

Again and again and again....

I know, I know, The Infanticipation Story shall be long playing from now til I dunno when. In one way or another, the need to document. It's not that I am exaggerating; I (we) am (are) simply overwhelmed by IT, that is. This reason is only secondary 'though. Well, I really want to prove whether some symptoms are real, reel, sociological or merely psychological. It may still be early to assess, especially the paglilihi part. I don't crave for anything unusual yet, maybe because I eat anything? I just wish I won't yearn for something exotic or else Bunny might not forgive me when he/she comes out. =)

We'll see, we'll see..

....freshly picked Benguet strawberries please!! FEDEX a.s.a.p.! *kidding* ...pero pwede rin *wink*

"Strawberry Girl"

source: www.imagesphilippines.com


2 comments:

Alternati said...

Bunny.. cuteness!

My mom said pinaglihian nya ako sa pansit. I dunno if that means I've have a long life or if I'll be eternally laced with calamansi. (eh?)

How long does snail mail take from Baguio to Singapore?

En said...

hmm..Pancit!
aha! now I know why you have such long silky hair (hmm..connect ba? hehe)
snail mail = a week (or a little over but <2 weeks depending on some unavoidable circumstances)