Wednesday, November 08, 2006

'Tis the Season to be Jolly

Season 6 of Smallville may have begun 6 weeks ago and yet I haven't gotten a sneak of any episode since then. Being 85% bum, I decided to start a marathon to kill time in bed. As the (Filipino) saying goes: "Huli man daw at magaling, naihahabol din."

So I spent the entire day catching up with Clark, Lex, Chloe, Lana, Lois, Martha and Lionel plus Jimmy Olsen and Oliver Queen. I could have missed the euphoria of watching the premiere telecast, however, it was more filling to digest 6 episodes straight less the commercials.

I only pity Clark for not being able to get over bitchy Lana yet. Hello? Is it: First love never dies OR You're just too stoopy to see =) Well, I can't blame him. I have become stoopy for once, err...make that thrice, in my life too. *gag*

Nevertheless, the entire ride was absolutely mighty and very addictive. But it looks like I will have to count chickens while waiting for the red-caped man to soar. haay..matagal pa 'to! Komiks na lang, dear!

Patience is a virtue somehow.

2 comments:

Alternati said...

Hehehe... what if pinaglihian mo si Tom Wellington and paglabas ni Baby En, heshe can run faster than a speeding bullet?

I am gonna start my House 2 Marathon this weekend.. hopefully.

En said...

aba! why not? =)his skills would be great. just spare the baby from having his looks or we might end up undergoing paternity testing afterwards *hehe* (kidding)

Goodluck to you on you marathon. Keep cucumber slices handy =)