Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Blog *mwah*

I am forced to make myself semi-bum for the next couple of months. The need to do all things at a very slooooow pace is a must for me. *sigh* I am not used to it, honestly. My butt couldn't keep still even for just a minute. But at this time, my attention deficiency should better take a backseat or else...

What to do? What to do? I dunno what to do!

I'm beginning to parrot a piglet, being bred & domesticated, in preparation for a future verdict, i.e., death by slaughtering *wink* Well, it's wise to listen than to regret later on. Hubi and I are optimistic & we're keeping our fingers crossed and palms clasped while gazing through the skies.

Good thing I have this space to abuse to keep Eileen rust-free. =)

Thank Heavens, indeed!

2 comments:

Alternati said...

hehehe... It's only been a few days and you have cabin fever already?

Blog away dearie. hehe. :)

En said...

yup, tell me about it...
...ayoko na!!!! *wink*