Saturday, February 17, 2007

Pig Out!!

I was invited by my Aunt and her family to their CNY reunion dinner tonight but my body is slightly hesitant. As their house is far from my place (from east to west), I was not feeling well. I initially planned to go by hook or by crook but my konsensya has constantly been reminding me na baka mabinat ako. I was looking forward even to her sumptuous dishes- the duck soup, popiah, sambal prawn, kueh lapis, chicken curry, pineapple tarts, plus Pinoy style skinless longanisa etc. , anything hot & spicy etc. Sayang!! =) I will definitely miss all of these.

*sigh* Better to heed than be sorry. Perhaps, I'll make it up to them some other time. I guess I will have to celebrate the eve all by myself...(don't wanna be). Rice & Igado plus Mandarin Oranges for dessert, pwede na! *wink*

Not all of us get to celebrate the Lunar New Year; I'd greet all of u anyway.

GONG XI FA CAI!!!!

It's Bunny's Year!!! Oink! Oink!Oink!

No comments: