Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I felt Bunny move....

.....I think.

Actually, it's been going on for weeks now, however, I couldn't decipher if these really are his movements. First time ko? =)

Either I experience random bubbles inside synonymous to passing gas or at other times a gurgling sensation synonymous to borborygmi. I didn't make a big fuss out of it for I have lived with it eversince. Oh ulcer, layuan mo ako! =)

The only difference is that I usually feel the tumbles after eating, before I go to bed or when in bed, so perhaps, there really is something different going on in there. *echo*echo*echo*

Well, accdg to this book I'm reading now for Preggies, some resemble a fluttering feeling as if after "swallowing a small bird" or a creeping to the bone sensation or, just like me, gas movements. YES!! It's not mere hallucination. But still, I am in doubt. Unless, I feel the kicks then will I be secured. =) *kidding*

Hmmm..but the most important matter here now is, I am absolutely enjoying every single minute of it.

So if i were you, Come on! Join the Club!!!


"Anatomy of a Pregnant Woman"

*source: SciencePhotoLibrary

No comments: