Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hopeless Case

I'm nearly 5 months preggy and yet I still don't have any specific, special, whaddahell craving -- the most significant symptom I'd been waiting for. *sigh*
I guess it will never occur for I have passed the "crucial period". It would be a one of a kind experience 'though if it starts to emerge on my last trimester. Aba! I didn't go with the trend! Kakaiba 'to!

...hoping...hoping...

When I wasn't preggy yet, I used to lust for this & that kind of food at the wrong time & at the wrong place. And if it strikes, I always try to satiate my taste buds by hook or by crook unless it's during the wee hours of course. No need to worry for the pang can wait.

In my case, I may not have a liking for a specific something, however, I do have a few things to shove away like milk, rice and oily oily stuff. Maybe that's already IT.

Sayang! I could have exploited Hubi to find an exotic food available only in a galaxy far, far away and he would have proven that He will do everything to pacify me. Ay sus! sa pelikula Pilipino lang yun! ...exaggeration to the maX!

For sure, he's thankful that the paglilihi period is over. I dunno if deprivation does initiate it.

...reminiscing...reminiscing...

No comments: