Monday, November 12, 2007

Superspeed...sana

The morning breeze is colder...

...a few weeks more and Christmas time it is. It's the time of the year when we squeeze our minds deciphering what to give whom. Unlike last year, when I/we didn't have to think much about what to give since Kimi was already my/our gift, this year shall be a burden. =) *kidding* Well, we still had to share the blessings 'though how simple our gifts were. As they say, it's the thought that counts.

There are many gifts suggestions available wherever you go. Some are cute, dainty, kinky or techie. You have to consider, however, functionality and suitability, or else your gifts might end up being recycled. Worst is, seeing the gift back to where it belong, i.e., you. Recycle after recycle. ;p

Time's ticking fast and other than waiting for Christmas or New Year's Day, I am looking forward to something greater. This wait may be uncertain, but, it would be worth the wait.

I'm trying to be optimistic no matter how bored I already am. *sigh*

P.S. My wishful thinking

Happy holidays!!! (in advance)

1 comment:

The Nashman said...

wah ako gabonggacious na request. kilawen ken dinakdakan ayos na!