Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Comforter nga!

It was so cold outside at dawn that traces of moisture have filled our bedroom ceiling and windows causing a goosebump-filled me, Hubi and Kimi. Or my receptors have just become uber sensitive? I may be well insulated but I am balat sibuyas* when it comes to cold. Only my face remains balat kalabaw. =)

*note: the temperature here in Baguio is of course incomparable to those who experience snow, but still, it is cold

In fact, a few colleagues do not believe that I indeed hail from the mountains for I'm always the first to adjust the aircon's thermostat, more so, turn it off if worse comes to worst, as expected, causing hubbub among them. *hehe*

If given a choice, however, I would prefer staying up here. Jacket lang ang katapat! Hmmm..on 2nd thought..

Come January-February, how's it gonna be like? Yikes!! complete get-up na 'to! exagg but true!

But take note dear friends, bonnet with Baguio stitched on it and muffler plus walking shorts & havaianas do not go along, ok? Just a reminder...

oops...bato-bato!!

No comments: