Friday, March 02, 2007

Surprise! Surprise!

I had my check-up today & my doctor let me hear Bunny's heartbeat again plus a picture (again & again) of him.

Bunny seemed to have grown soooooo fast & accdg to his size I should be 24 weeks (6mos) come tomorrow. I was so shocked 'coz in my mind I know I am only 20 weeks (5mos) today, and that, too, is accdg to my calculations. Therefore, my EDD has been moved 2 weeks forward from July 6 to June 23. Geez...

Nevertheless, the age is always +/- 2 weeks, but still, I am confused if in case someone asks me how many months I am now. I guess I will just have to say "..ahh..eh..basta buntis ako.." *kidding*

...and the kicks are getting stronger each day. There's so much activity inside that the baby is in breech right now. Phew!

Bunny's position will still change definitely, so, no worries. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi En, first time to visit your blog since you moved. ang bilis naman and 5 months... errr... 6 months na ang baby in tummy mo. take care always. and God bless. ~anle

En said...

thanks Anle! tc too! =)