Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday bloody Sunday

My internet is down today despite the troubleshooting. First time ah! The modem & router are working fine, however, I still couldn't connect. The LED are all lit & the corresponding buttons blinking.

grrrrrr!!!!!

AND....

....Singtel's customer service isn't 24hrs. Only from Monday to Saturday 8am to 6pm, mind you. Hello???? 911? S.O.S.! Unideal service and yet they still earn a lot of subscribers. Besides, the locals got only 2 strong companies to patronize - Singtel & Starhub. Not to mention these people get so blinded by the promotions and freebies here & there. So, why complain? Otherwise, you could be "excommunicated" by Lee Kuan Yew. *kidding*

Good thing, I have 2 friendly neighbours who are willing, 'though they don't know it, to share their networks for the meantime *hehehe* I may have to relocate from my room to a more strategic location, but who cares, as long as Bunny & I can access the net, we will have to endure the pain. Not for long 'though.

I hope tomorrow my connection goes back to normal. *sigh*

please...please...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: