Wednesday, March 07, 2007

10 Little Indian Boys

Now that my feet have expanded, my shoes are quite tight. I feel more uneasy as I had been born with my left slightly longer than my right. Luckily, most of my shoes have enough allowance to accommodate the change plus the strap holes and long laces. I guess the looser ones fit just right now.

Will I ever go back to my previous size post partum?

Sayang naman noh!

Well, my toes might have gotten fleshier now, but slimmer nonetheless than Swift's mighty meaty hotdog cocktail.

2 comments:

Alternati said...

My toes always look like longganisa when I go to the lowlands. I guess it's a thing all we Baguio people share. They'll go back to normal, I think. hehehe

Speaking of Swift hotdog... there is one ad here endorsed by Sam Milby... It was so cheesy!!! (The ad not the hotdog.. it was plain)

En said...

haha!! ganun ba?
hmm...can't wait to see that ad when i go back. on 2nd thought, i'll just pass at baka di magustuhan ni Bunny. ;p