Saturday, January 06, 2007

Post-holiday Blues

I'm missing Baguio -- the cool, cool weather, the freedom to stay up late and wake up the next day at 12 noon or past w/o anybody intervening & the absence of an irritating alarm which had willingly rested in peace during my non-working days. By right, it, too, had to consume its day offs. Me & Hubi didn't have much to do then; thus, the laxity. I did nothing but eat, sleep, house hop, play with the huskies plus Tiny, a boston terrier & be merry. I was so pampered & this is the nicest thing bout being pregnant. So get pregnant if I were you!! =) Thanks to everybody back home. *mwah*mwah* Di ko talaga ipagpapalit ang Baguio!!

"Rape! Rape!"
(Husky & Tiny)

The good news is I never experienced the nasty cramps the entire time I was up. I guess Bunny liked the weather so much =) despite the erratic terrain. Not even a slight prick, thank heavens! I only had to survive throwing up every now & then 'though the frequency has begun to wane. "Look Ma, I'm not wasting food anymore." In fact, my appetite is normalizing already....to the extent of gluttony? *wink* Imagine, I was able to eat shawarma, a BIG hamburger sandwich, arroz caldo, "biko" & fruit pie at so very short intervals. *phew* As if I was on death row. But it was really tiring you know.

I know I have sinned for not being able to personally greet or meet up with old, old friends. So sorry. Well, I'm sure they would understand. They're mature enough. =) *fingers crossed* Ok, ok, being preggy is not a valid excuse. The culprit appears to be my closest buddy -- the bed + the comforter and a dash of JuanT. Luckily, I have sent emails before I left. Btw, thanks to those who sent cards by post. A lucky year for you all!!!

Hmmm...I was just wondering what will be in store for Hubi & I this year?? Pakilabas ang bolang kristal, please.. Will it be a boy or a girl?

Deal? or No Deal?

No comments: