Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mocha on my Mind

Good news #1: Morning/Evening sickness and its kin have left me for good, HOWEVER, vomitting due to motion sickness is still occasional. I have better sense of smell now unlike the previous months where everything was stale & metallic.

Good news #2: I, too, have bathed my gut with 1% caffeine. Well, sort of. Thanks to Mocha! I know it's alright to drink coffee when preggy. Take it from my Mom who used to drink cups & cups of coffee when she was carrying my brother =) Well, I am just cautious OR only too-too??

I am sometimes tempted 'though but have to shut the urge.
HOW?
....shift the frequency, take a Test, then imagine.

hmmmm....chocolate!!! =)


You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high

No comments: