Sunday, January 21, 2007

Couch Patatas

Perhaps I've lost the "blogging touch" or is it because of my status now. It seems as if Bunny had absorbed and drained all my physical abilities, strength and memory ala Rogue. =)
Ay, yah....whatever it is, the factors remain unidentified up to now.

I was assessing the past years I was away from home & I realized I had so much time to pop in front of the tv set. I was able to tune in to either the complete or a few episodes of the following reality shows...

American Idol
Fear Factor
So U Think U Can Dance
America's Next Top Model
The Amazing Race
Cris Angel Mindfreak
The Swan
Trading Places
Beauty and the Geek
My Big Fat Obnoxious Boyfriend
The Bachelor
America's Funniest Home Videos
Project Runway
Survivor

...not to mention a number of talk shows, other hit series (read: Smallville) and a few local shows. Honestly, I am NOT into the scientific-ish nor medically inclined series like Grey's, CSI, Las Vegas nor House, although I have seen a couple of episodes.

Give me mooooore choices and I would rather prefer My Name is Earl. =)

Maybe I'd been so supersaturated in College or have been exposed to much brouhaha since I started working that such shows have no mind-boggling nor heart-thumping impact on me. Seriously.

In fairness 'though, the gist of such series is truly compelling. Thanks to movie magic. *applause*applause*

No comments: