Saturday, January 13, 2007

Killing Time

Ok, ok...I have not posted anything recently. I guess I am lazy...or I haven't adjusted to Blogger yet. Sometimes I ought to be reminded that Me, Myself and Eileen is still alive and kickin'. I don't even have the energy to blog hop anymore. *sigh* How long shall this persist? No one knows.

But for sure, I am now feeling a whole lot better. Perhaps, I could already shout to the world that I am enjoying my pregnancy. Now that I have survived the 1st trimester, that is.

Bunny's growing fast..faster. And I don't know how many kg I gained for the past weeks. *phew* Really sad whenever I stare at the weighing scale. For Bunny's sake 'though, I will endure everything.

I am happy, I am contented and I have iron deficiency. This was re-confirmed the other day. I've had this long before, however, haven't dealt with it well. Stubborness!! Maybe the dosage was too low for me. =) My O&G prescribed tabs good for 1 month and I have to re-take the blood test afterwards to exclude any form of thalassaemia. Hmmm..it only takes a big lump on the tummy before Eileen would heed. *wink*
No need to worry for there is no problem that can't be solved.

There is no space for loneliness in my vocabulary now. I still have 6 months to go to set melancholy aside.

source: http://www.megamonalisa.com/

2 comments:

Alternati said...

Hey En!

It's been ages since I blogrolled over here! I wasn't even able to pass by during the holidays (Happy New year! hehe)

I'd take the pregnancy as an opportunity to binge eat! kidding. :P

Glad to hear the pregnancy is going really well. Can't wait to read "kicking" posts. :)

En said...

don't worry, you haven't missed a thing since I do not update regularly unlike before =)
i know u have been busy with your R & R too.

ooh..cant wait for "it" too ;p