Saturday, January 31, 2009

Net-2-Net; Blog-2-Blog

With all the stuff that the cyberspace has to offer, I couldn't anymore afford to stay patriotic. I have chosen before to stick to one networking site however, there's no one-stop site I have ever come across with. One may have the features that the other one doesn't offer and vice versa.

I have once loathed friendster and yet now I have one. In fairness, it has helped me a lot to find and touch base with primary and secondary school batchmates. It was then also when I learned and started to blog and manipulate the CSSes. Great help I could say! Here's my ever 1st blog

Not until I reached the memory limit of friendster that I decided to shift to blogger.com. I was choosing between blogger and wordpress but blogger (blogspot) made it easier for me. The template is even lucid. It's definitely for blogging. see HERE

I found blogger quite dragging after sometime so I decided to look for an alternative site which may cross link Me, Myself and Eileen to another. I found multiply.com. True enough I would be able to import my (old) blog and cross post. Therefore, it's just easy as reciting the ABC. Here's My Stomping Ground

There's nothing fancy 'though. It's the fast and friendly uploading of album/pictures, blog, videos, music and links etc which caught my attention. Also, updates from friends are visible. Because it's user-friendly, Hubi got his too...and so does Kimi. Well actually, a hard copy of Kimi's photos isn't feasible so I thought of brewing his own site, also @multiply. Hubi, of course, is the one capturing.

If friends may ask, why again do I have a facebook account? I guess if it weren't for a cuz whose purpose is to reunite his relatives then I really wouldnt sign up. He only has this account. It becomes more confusing now, huh?. Luckily, I maintain the same username for all and password, otherwise, I will be baffled.

Again, nothing flashy about the site. The networking sites are all the same.

ONE GOAL, ONE GAME: To reconnect loose threads. That's it!

...I...thank you!

*note: (1) Me, Myself and Eileen is still alive kicking and will always be.

(2) Me, Hubi and Kimi shall remain a "multiplying" family.

No comments: