Friday, January 09, 2009

i...ei...eye...ay!

Yesterday, I went for my month overdue follow-up eye check up. I still have the remnant of the stye. *pout* It does seem indelible and still a bit bumpy. As the saying goes, time will heal the wound.*wink* But how long shall I wait? Now I still am afraid to wear my contacts for extended periods. I never would want to experience such discomfort again. Maybe once I get a go signal I would.

I reached the hospital earlier than my schedule. It was a lax day. I was in the queue for less than 5 minutes before my number was called. I went inside the room then my doctor checked inside and out of my eye. He checked the other eye. He said both were fine except for the scarring of the stye. There's still a small seed which is better left inside than making a small incision to take it out. Bloody blood! :) I'll just have to settle for the antibiotic-steroid for another month and still refrain from using contacts.

*sigh*

I hope my eyes would become well soon. Can't wait to wear my contact lenses again 'coz it's difficult when Kimi would purposely pull the specs off my face whenever I carry him. I don't wanna add another figure to the stats...

...2 dilapidated spectacles and still counting NOT!

P/S: our friend P's specs got one broken lens and my spare's got a deformed temple. Hindi nakayanan ang powers ni Kimi.

No comments: