Saturday, October 18, 2008

Eye to Eye

I don't know what's in the air that causes my eye irritation. It's been persistent; occurring every 2 weeks since August and all I can do is go to the OPD, use different brands of ophthalmic ointments and eyedrops of different strengths, and be issued an MC (medical certificate). *yipee*

The doctor had checked for scratches on the lens using an orange stain and UV light and found none. No eye infection. Even my optometrist had checked them. This is just a reaction from wearing contact lenses, they say.

*sigh*

What's worst is having a blurrer vision because of the patches and the abnormal condition. I have no choice but to use my specs for 2 weeks or more and go back to my optometrist to have my eyes and grade re-checked and have my contacts reassessed.

Haay, ang hirap pala ng di makakita ng malinaw.

I'm still thankful inspite of that.

No comments: