Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Better Late than Never

My parents have never exposed themselves to anything techie. The only stuff that's defines "modern" is the cellphone. They are traditional. They don't wanna complicate their lives. :)

But as the world evolves, times change. I never expected that they would be interested in learning how to use the computer, more so use the internet. I guess that's what retirement can do. Although a more intensive guidance is what it takes and repetition so that every detail would sink in. I know they are doing this so that we may be able to communicate regularly and much faster than usual. I really appreciate that.

Yesterday was their first time to see Kimi for real/reel via the webcam. It's been 2.5 months they haven't seen him; only from pictures and they've truly expressed their excitement and happiness to see him. They won't mind if they don't see me and Hubi *just kidding*

Indeed, it's never too late. I just hope there won't be any interference. The network signal @ home is not that strong; stable 'though.

Thanks to YM and Smart....not!!

PS: Beware of the Smart Buddies @ the mass mall up the hill, they provide stoopy recommendations. Some of their employees don't even recommend their service. Better subscribe to PLDT or Viacomm na lang daw.

KITAM?

No comments: