Sunday, October 19, 2008

Down the Rabbit Hole

Newsflash:

Hubi's found my keys!

Yahoo! Yehey! Yipee!

Indeed, what they say is true...wag mong hanapin pag may nawawala, lalabas at lalabas din yan. TRUE!

Hubi was calibrating his camera last night and he accidentally discovered the keys inside the subwoofer. I think he was supposed to use it as a platform since it only served as a barrier to keep Kimi from going under the table.

According to him, when he lifted the subwoofer up, he heard something inside as he shook it and at that instant he already knew that they were the keys we've been looking for 2 weeks now. He screwed open the back of the equipment and the keys indeed were there plus 2 rubberballs which we didn't notice that were also missing. :)

TADAAA!!!!

He immediately woke me up from my sleep but the entire moment has not sunk into me. I couldn't help but smile even as sleepiness was taking it's toll. I was half-conscious; happy 'though.

As I am writing this, I caught Kimi in the act. He has truly made the subwoofer his safe. He has just inserted a red toy block inside, at the same time trying to push in his ball.

See the evidence:

YES!! I can sleep more soundly now

No comments: