Friday, December 08, 2006

Inhale...Exhale...

The symptoms are getting serious and I'm starting to dislike them. I survived 3 days symptomless. I thought I was getting by when suddenly things got worst. Sabi na kasing wag batiin..

It's the evemorning sickness that kills. Good thing I am already at home by the time the feeling bursts. I have no appetite at night but still I force food inside my mouth so that Bunny can absorb something from me even if after 10 minutes, I evacuate the morsels out up to the point of throwing up nothing but sound.

I have no specific cravings yet; only yesterday: Star Cafe's saucy Pancit Canton loaded with lotsa Baguio veggies + pork + liver + madami pang sahog =)

Since it doesn't come handy, Bunny was deprived. *sigh* So, I resorted to a bland and bare pancit bihon + luncheon meat + sunny-side up. Weird combination, ey? Well, it sure does taste good with pickled chilli except yesterday. Scoopfuls of the chilli & a squeeze of lime can't do any trick. I had to share 3/4 of the meal with the litter bin. I had no choice. =) Sorry, but I'm not in any way related to Asyong Aksaya *wink*

I guess I will have to bear everything. I'm not even halfway & I think I wanna give up already. Ok, ok, I admit, I am a sore loser =)

There's no more turning back 'though, I have to keep the white flag down whether I like it....
....or else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nakakagutom naman