Sunday, December 03, 2006

Boiling Point

I'm truly saddened by the Nth tragedy being faced by the P.I., previously the ferry mishap & now the mudslide in Albay. I just don't know if news are exaggerated by the media, however, just by looking at the clips, it is, indeed, a sorrowful sight.

There is melancholy in the air but it appears to have passed the one seated Up There. Oooops! I couldn't see her! ..more seat cushion please. There...much clearer. Thumbelina, oh, Thumbelina! Sorry, I can't help but despise Her. Di na kasi sya nakakatuwa!

And now, she ordered a Commission to look over Mayon "to stop the further devastation of adjacent towns and cities from lahar and mud flows and determine whether any of these population centers should be abandoned"

Hello? You should have done that on Day 1 when Mayon started to erupt or days before the volcano showed signs of possible eruption. Darna, too late the hero! On the otherhand, IF this was implemented earlier, I guess, the effect of the calamity would still be the same. Residents are stubborn to listen. I understand that it's so hard to leave behind our "riches", but it pays to listen (sometimes) to semi-semi-credible politicians/leaders. Makinig na lang kayo para walang sisihan..

And then, some more, She orders the release of a billion bucks for the victims. Wow! I didn't know that we still have that much. How many percent would go to the recipients? Will it rest for a while on the hands of the middle men & tira tira na lang para sa mga nasalanta? It's the truth & I am so unhappy. *sigh*

I know people would be more content if the mudslide/mudflow/flood whatever detoured & gushed towards The House instead. Only a quarter of the place is buried and Thumbelina is already out of sight. *harharhar*

I was still browsing through the net & saw another story much to my dismay. It read: "First Gentleman stable after angioplasty" Why, oh, Why? I know I am bad. Well... wouldn't you agree? =) It just goes to show that mahirap mamatay ang masasamang damo. OOPS! As I used to say, "Walang personalan, blog-bloggan lang." *honk*honk*

I have to release the fury or else Bunny might come out full of rage and anger. =)

Whatever fate the P.I. would have, whether we like ot or not, we have to love it. Let just all be positive. There's still hope...

...maybe if Thumbelina is ousted but that won't happen. How many attemptssss have We made? Except under the circumstances that the alipores and galamay are completely inactivated then can we succeed. Otherwise, Her kingdom reigns.

Boohoo...*tissue please*

No comments: