Monday, October 22, 2007

Tao po!!!!!

After my appointment with the haircutter yesterday, I decided to pass by the "mass mall" to inquire on something since I was already out. As the saying goes: "Hitting 2 birds with 1 stone". Had I not been free after, I would not have gone there knowing beforehand that they were having the usual 3-day sale. Of course, lotsa lotsa lotsaaaaa peeps.

The irony is despite the buzz I didnt see anyone I sincerely know but one. 'Twas like finding a needle in a haystack like PCR, i.e., pahirapan. =)

Majority are lowlanders and it's so obvious. Does it mean that Baguio people are anti-social? Perhaps, semi anti-social. Some would rather stay at home, watch tv and be with the family or also go malling, however, when the moles have gone back to their holes.

I didn't stay long not only because I am a crowd hater but I am paranoid. I couldn't imagine myself experiencing a similar tragedy ala Glorietta 2.

Sheesh!

..bomb sniffing dogs please!

No comments: