Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Recyclable & Non-recyclable

In line with our Mayor's strict waste segregation campaign, I too have started segregating, not trash but Kimi's clothes. =) Classified into 6: Di na pwede, Pwede pa sa ilang gamitan, Ginagamit, Malapit ng gamitin, Di pa pwedeng gamitin and Pwede pang pakinabangan ng iba. I just want everything organized period!

Kimi seems to increase his size and weight exponentially. Carrying him is just like going to the gym & burning calories. He may be 3.5 months old but he looks like a 6 month old already. The milk nutrients know where to lodge themselves obviously. The site is rewarding 'though.

Now, our baby can mumble, giggle, interact, turn to the side, hold his head and cry & yell to the max when cranky. His body can move untiringly 'til his palms and soles become sweaty. However, the hand-to-mouth practice is uncontrollable and magnifying. I MUST put mittens at times.



We bought a few toys for him but he prefers his fingers more. Ok na rin kasi baka kasali sila sa mga recalled Fisher Price toys na may lead. Anyways, I've tasted the toys myself and didn't do me any harm. *kidding*

Well, I'm feeling senti. Before I know it, he'll soon be walking on his own. Kimi is no longer a "baby". He's a little boy in the making. *sigh*

No comments: