Thursday, October 18, 2007

Infection

The limited features of a friendly site might have pushed a few of my friends to shift to multiply.com. Not to mention the redundant buttons/icons. I, for many times, have been invited to join. I've had my own account idle for sometime as I don't find the site amusing and I have my blogspot to abuse not until recently however. Looks like I have caught the fever from Pi & D. Sila ang mastermind! ;p I have nothing new to offer 'though. The good thing is I could import my old blog. There's no need to create doubles. And if not for that feature, tatamarin din akong i-update iyon ano? =) Kaso mukhang mas maganda pa rin ang itsura ng MSN.

Well..

This is another way to reconnect especially if you're fed up with the old means, old lay out. I guess this is the price of being a home body with internet access. Surf, surf and be merry!

Tara! Maki-riot na! ;p

No comments: