Monday, March 23, 2009

Troubled

I feel like abstaining from reading the newspaper from now on. There hasn't been any positive news lately considering semi-filtered news on this side of the world and news feed elsewhere. Recession, mishap, sabotage, murder, lay-off, protests, suicide, shoot-out etcetera all flodding the front page. There's nothing informative to read except the obituary I guess, the movie/TV guide, buy and sell and the centerfold featuring some goodies on promotion at the famous hypermart. Well, I don't deny the fact that I love scrutinizing this page. On the look out for baby stuff on sale *wink*

With everything that's going on, I'm just worried for the future welfare of Kimi. And who won't? I couldn't imagine him getting acclimatized to such a chaotic and unhealthy realm after several years of being cautiously sheltered (not pampered). "Of course, Eileen, he'll be able to cope." He should be wiser by then, BUT...

Excuse the rant, I guess I am just paranoid. :-(

Oh, can someone please send me a photo of Gloria ASAP? I need a practicel joke.

Well, I just found this, now I feel better. *grin*

No comments: