Friday, March 13, 2009

A kalesa-driven life

I kinda lost touch with blogging. My mind's still on vacation and it couldn't accrue its memory ;) 5% may be attributed to incapacitation and 95% to seclusion. *excuses*excuses*

I guess, for the time being, I'd rather bloghop than blog. WHY?

Firstly, everything seemed to be robotic lately. Home-Work-Home-Work...dot..dot..dot. Eat-Sleep-Eat-Sleep...dot..dot..dot.

Nothing that significant to share...

...OR...

...that significant thing to share cannot be shared yet (kasi ang sabi nila, baka daw maudlot)

Secondly, I am busy with "officework" lately. Scan-Email-Phonecall-Chat-Scan-Email-Phonecall-Chat...dot..dot..dot.

Hmmm....I guess I can be a part-timer on this. I can make lots of money alternatively.

And lastly, my boys are not with me as of the moment *sigh*

Hence, the 95%.

PS. I shall have good news soon..soon..

No comments: