Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yes...lapit na!

Yey!

Christmas is near!!! ...and we dunno how to celebrate it yet. Never did we plan to put up any Christmas decor; big nor small, as it may trigger our little boy you know. Chokers, hello? However, my Aunt was generous enough to share some decors. She doesn't put up decors either. She had remembered Kimi all the while and the lights should surely perk him up according to her. And sure it did! I wasn't afraid of the threat as they were wall decors. Simple yet meaningful.

Kimi loves the lights, and somehow it pacifies him when he gets cranky.

Hmmm....what to cook? what to cook?

I have several options in my mind and it depends which gets the most votes. It won't be complicated...take away hello? *kidding*

As I always say, we'll see how. I'm excited. We're no longer 3. We have "adopted" 2 who'll be celebrating with us, P & N.

Merry Christmas again friends!!

No comments: