Thursday, November 06, 2008

Me, Myself and Eye

It's the Nth time I went to see our doctor this morning.

...patiently waiting

The stye has recurred and I couldn't concentrate well with work, moreso, the sandy feeling when I blink and blink. It's been three weeks since my last appointment and it hasn't gone better. I had given up wearing contacts (temporarily) and still nothing.

Mid of last week, I went to see my optometrist and he checked again for my eyes. He told me he still can see patches on the cornea in that I must apply the drops/ointment prescribed by the GP and see him again in 2 weeks time.

Today, it is more reddish and slightly bumpy than the previous lump.

Dr. B was surprised that the meds had no effect. He gave me oral antibiotic this time and asked me to continue the ointment after the fifth day.

Hmmm...I took advantage of the situation, I got myself a 1-day sick leave.

No comments: