Friday, November 07, 2008

Karayan stones are still the best

It has since been famous in Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia, and recently in the US. It has also become a fad business here in Merli's haven despite the controversy.

What am I talking about?

ZOOOM....."Kampong Fish Therapy"

What is "Kampong (meaning: village) Fish Therapy"?


These are guppies...not! They are doctor fishes actually.


They nibble on dead skin cells to make the skin flawless afterwards. Here, they ensure that there are no open wounds to prevent the health risks they've been debating on. But I don't think they're strictly adhering to it.

Honestly, I'm scared to try it. Imagine a jaws-let and a piranha-let devouring your flesh? Ay-ah! ..too much movies lah! And besides I'm overly ticklish. I might just end up soaking my hand/ feet in a tub of squashed fishes.

No comments: