Friday, September 19, 2008

Pee, Wee, Poo, Loo

Today, Hubi and I just had an argument on whether to start potty training or not. He insists, I'm passive about it. Well, I take things as they come, i.e. We may usually have clashing ideas but still we come to an agreement. YES! :)

We have the slightest idea on how to start teaching Kimi. Is he ready? Must we force him now? When is the right time? Must we send him immediately to the loo once the urge comes? All the what's, where's, how's, why's and when's begin to emerge. So many questions in mind...

We've started referring to the net. All websites say the same. The only issue now is how would we be able to cope. *sigh* I guess it's me who's at the brink of denial. I'm still treating Kimi like a "baby" whereas he's already a toddler! and ready to ditch the diaper.. :)

I will have to accept the fact. Hubi and I must start training him ASAP. In fact, we already bought a potty trainer for him. We'll see, we'll see..

On the other side of the story, I saw this note posted on the tank over and above a urinal. Over and above because it is a squatting pan. FYI, it's a common thing here and some households still use it. Interesting right?

It says, "Flashing O3, P/S Do not Flash". Hmmmm, flash as in a camera flash? O3 as in Ozone? We realized O3 stands for Out-Of-Order = three O's...gets?

Oops! :) Just sharing something to brighten up your day. :)

No comments: