Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Babble

Day by day, as we nurture Kimi and watch him grow, I came to realize that being a parent is not an easy job especially for a newbie. It's indeed a test of patience. I have the least reserve however I tend to stretch...and stretchhhhh even more. At times when you're all worn out 'though, his antics serve as the best remedy. He definitely reverses the bad spell.

*sigh*

The world revolves so fast. He's already 14 months and no longer the baby he used to be. He's now a little boy. How I wish I could just freeze time so he won't grow up. ;) He can walk, he can dance, he can eat and do a lot of things by himself. We didn't teach him these. Everything came naturally. You only have to wait for the right time. Of course, you must do your part. A baby won't learn how to walk if you always leave him in the crib and if you don't let him. He will eventually learn and love it.

Each day will always be a new day for the baby and you. A lot of surprises are in store. The only question is..will you be able to witness them all?

For me, so far, the answer is YES. And still looking forward to more. Now, can't wait for him to really talk straight.

Hmmmm...on 2nd thought...I might not have enough answer to satisfy his query.

Ay...wag na lang pala muna madaliin.

PS: I'm not a pro. This is purely based on our experience. Just sharing..

TIL THEN!

No comments: