Monday, February 18, 2008

*snip*snap*lub*dup*

I'm becoming more and more cranky as The Day nears. I only have 68hrs left before I get executed. I've never been this anxious. I may have "reviewed" but I think I'm not ready for it. *sigh* In fact, to alleviate the agony, I went to visit my hairstylist last Saturday to appease this feeling. It's really my mane that suffers if I am not in a pleasant mood. Goodbye long hair and the not so good memories that accompanies it! If I may describe how I look now, I'm the carbon copy of my grade 6 grad/yearook pic. Young looking? harharhar!!

Haay..it's temporary...mas lalo pa rin akong kabado. Well, the main reason is, mainit kasi sa Manila kaya ako nagpagupit.

On the more interesting side, this coming weekend's gonna be grand. Panagbenga streetdancing and float parade. Dami na namang tao nyan...lalo na ang mga mandurukot! I became a spectator once and di ko na 'to uulitin. Walkathon to the maxx!!!! At isipin mo pa ngayon na may kakargahin kang sanggol na 10kilos? nakakaloka!

Let's see how it will go. I'm expecting nothing fancy. I'm sure, Session Road in Bloom from Feb. 25 to March 2 will showcase the same old song...

...shawarma and binatog galore.

P.S.
May UB high school dept. rest in peace..
..under the care of the insurance agents?


BABOOO!!!

2 comments:

...sommer... said...

...toefl exam di ba? josh ko, yakang yakang mo yan...ako nga nakatulog sa listening exam part (for reals!) pumasa e, ikaw pa!=) good luck!
...ay la iaadd kita sa link ko ha?hehehe!ok lang?

En said...

halu!!! nope hindi TOEFL...NCA yun. thanks!! sana pumasa..
sure i-add mo ko =) ingat!