Friday, February 22, 2008

Over and done with

Haay....thank heavens my exam's over. I'm not confident that I did well on the 1st part 'though. Maybe yes, when choosing the best possible answer. Kahit maka 75 lang dun ok na. The 2nd part's uber easy. But then I have to get enough score for both parts or else I have to do it over again.

Well, bahala na, ika nga..

On the same day, Hubi and I had the chance to meet up with my stepsisters again. Bonding at Greenbelt over a meal @ Cafe Bola and drinks @ National Sports Grill. Just a caution, if someone recommends Cafe Bola to you or your friends, tell them to forget about it. Their specialty, adobo flakes ek-ek with kesong puti, is very depressing. And take note, yun ang bestseller daw! Sayang, di ako nakapag-kodak =) Adobo flakes equals meat floss equals ala-dried hay na nakakatusok sa lalamunan. No joke! very dry!!! I was imagining, somewhat tender shredded pork and chicken meat smothered with thick adobo sauce. Yun ang akala ko/namin. Salamat sa iced tea na pantulak.

Another is their spicy bangus mousse dip plus pandesal. Sounds yummy noh? The spread is yummy...tastes even better than tuna however the pandesal is yucky! They appear like toasted sliced french bread with a stale smell na parang nillublob sa cooking oil. We let the server smell and ganun daw talaga iyon. Sus! bola! =) Well..siguro nga!

True to its name, Cafe Bola is indeed one bola. I could be judgmental, but, if what they claim to be their must try is not satiating...what more for their other dishes. Buti na lang, maganda ang pinggan at presentasyon.

BTW, I'm neither a food critic nor an expert cook...but...but...but...I know what good food is.

I'm not holding anyone; you could try for the sake of. Maybe, what's not good for me could be great to you. Right?

Goodluck na lang..

1 comment:

The Nashman said...

tita we should open a baguio branch and call it cafe bulbuladas