Monday, December 17, 2007

8 days to go!!

Christmas is near at hand and yet my gifts are still out of hand. =) As I've said before, it's really difficult to find something functional...err....something within the budget I guess. 'Coz if you say functional, it could mean a cellphone, a laptop, a digicam, a videocam or a flat screen TV. Hey! They're all out of my budget. I'm financially challenged..I'm currently jobless. *boohoo*

What else could I give my loved ones? Perhaps, hugs and kisses under the mistletoe would be enough. This year, I didn't have time to think them through. I was too pre-occupied. OR I wasn't able to manage my time well. Puro tutok na lang kay Kimi..hehe

Haaay...ang hirap mag-isip! Pwede bang ako na lang ang mag-wish.

I still got a few more days to decide. Suggestions naman!

BRB!

No comments: