Monday, July 09, 2007

At first...At last...

Thank the heavens, Kimi's out. I thought it was a simple *pff* but I was wrong. It may have been a C-Section but it was reaaaaaaaaally reaaaaaaaally tough. A modified Caesarian delivery. I dont want to elaborate. Definitely, it was all worth it. However, I don't know if I wanna go through it again =)

We just hope choosing 07-07-07 would be a lucky one for us.

Ay, yah...Feng Shui Feng Shui not! =)

Actually, the only main reason why we chose the day is: the ease of remembering birthdates especially if you have a dozen of suckling pigs. *grin*

1 comment:

Alternati said...

Shock! Congratulation Mommy!

7-7-7! Great choice of birthday. Welcome to the world Kimi! I love the name. How did you choose it?

I have been on a hiatus the past weeks and recently started blogging again and I am truly shocked you gave birth na! Time really flies.

Pictures! (Not of the C-section ha! heheeh)