Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Foolish!

Good thing, us Pinoys, haven't got the hang of playing pranks. Otherwise, I may have killed someone already. *wink* I don't think I can live with it. I am the type who doesn't get amused easily you see. Hence, first impression: NR/ deadma/ KJ/ mahal ang ngiti a.k.a. snob.

I don't think so!

I guess only my friends can attest to this. No need to defend myself, you might think I'm just pulling legs.. :)

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

*Trivia: APHRILOPHOBIA is the fear of April Fool's Day.

April 1, 2001: An April fool in Denmark, regarding Copenhagen's new subway. Apparently, one of her cars accidently had surfaced on the square in front of the town hall. In reality, it was a retired subway car from the subway of Stockholm cut obliquely, with the front end placed onto the tilng and loose tiles scattered around it (source: Wikipedia)

No comments: