Monday, January 28, 2008

Self Review

I may be a home body now but it's not as easy as it seems to be. It doesn't help if you have all the time in your hands unemployed. Performing the protocols hands-on is more absorbable than merely reading the theory. I've been juggling 3 books and I have no plans of ordering the practice exam like the one TOEFL offers which is walang kwenta. Shhh...buti na lang may pirated version hehehe...kaso sa exam na 'to walang wala! *sigh*

I have decided to challenge this exam to gauge whether I have really gained knowledge the past years I've been working like a mini-carabao. Kaso di pako nagpapaschedule...sa ibang araw na lang. Hello..Kelangan ko tong ipasa, sayang naman ang tumataginting na ~$600!!!

Yikes!

I'm quite anxious. But, we'll see if it pays off. If it doesn't, may take 2 pa naman...or take 3? If not, I'll have to change profession na lang.

Routine lab? hmmmm....Why not?

Goodluck to me!!

No comments: