Thursday, April 12, 2007

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye..

"..I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye -- Goodbye!
I'm glad to go, I cannot tell a lie
I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly
The sun has gone to bed and so must I.."
~The Sound of Music

I got 33 days more to spend in Merli's playground. Definitely, this "great move" is one helluvah decision to make. Of course, the toughest one was last year when I decided to displace my surname. *wink*

Hubi has never interfered; he's allowed me to stir the wheel by myself while supporting me all the way. Maybe because he knows I'm stubborn OR he wants me to learn by my "mistakes" and under such circumstances, there would be no need to remind me anymore. ;p

I've been having a hard time letting go of this shelter, i.e., for good. Mainly because it's one safe place for someone independent as me. My loved ones need not worry about my safety 'coz it's damn safe in here. That's it.

I guess, I've come to the point in my life where I have to set aside Me, Myself & I for once. I never imagined I would have to wave the white flag this soon. Well, it's, indeed, different now for Bunny has come to our life. Bunny & Hubi are more important now than Eileen & her selfish desires.

The Merlion is just 3.5 hrs away anyway. We can pay him a visit anytime and this time around it wouldn't be 1 or 2, but 3 of us. The more, the merrier.

Thanks Lee KY for the memories.. *sob*
...OH! ....and for the blue I.C.! I shall be back!!! =)

No comments: